Site Management: Marketing your Property for Additional Income
With over 20 years of wireless communications site management experience, SBA is among the largest communications site management companies in North America. We help property owners transform idle rooftops and other structures into income-producing assets, simplifying the agreement process for them, carriers, system integrators and other parties. We monitor every site to ensure FAA/FCC compliance, and offer cost-effective solutions for structural and technical challenges.
Our Site Management team provides site owners with recognized value:
- Increase opportunity to monetize rooftop and tower space
- Market your property directly to national wireless carriers
- Sustain better revenue flow with managed accounting, billing and collections
- Offload non-core wireless tenant issues to your wireless expert at SBA
- Partner with a trusted advisor to navigate the unique wireless industry
The Site Management division of SBA Communications Corporation contracts with our client property owners throughout North America to market and manage their rooftop and tower properties to wireless carriers - the same wireless carriers that lease on our SBA-owned towers. When you work with our dedicated team of site management professionals, our wireless industry expertise helps you navigate through the unique challenges of the rooftop and tower infrastructure business.
SBA earns no revenue until successful marketing and leasing results in an installed paying tenant on your property. We support you with full life cycle services such as:
- A best-in-class-marketing program provides visibility to third party-owned properties nationwide and directly advertises to key wireless carriers.
- Our site marketing managers, located in more than ten regional offices, provide responsive customer support at a local level.
- Dedicated corporate counsel support of third party-owned property leasing saves property owners the cost and time to negotiate site license agreements with national wireless carriers.
- Our accounting and site administration teams implement industry leading contract and records management, billing, revenue management and GAAP compliance.
- Technical operations ensure regulatory compliant design, installation and operation. Onsite presence nationwide where necessary minimizes impact to your core business activities.
To get started today, simply click on the contact link below or call us directly. We look forward to working with you.